And why move to cloud-based accounting!
Diwali is here again, and businessmen and bookkeepers are gearing up for Laxmi poojan on the auspicious day. The Bahi Khate (paper-based ledgers) that are otherwise kept in locks are now being dusted and cleaned. It is believed that the Goddess of Wealth visits her devotees and blesses them.
Like purifying our souls and cleaning our homes and offices, we can also adopt the best practices in our business and soar to new heights. Diwali being the biggest Indian festival presents an opportunity to take a leap forward. Here are a few points in this direction that you can munch on:
8 advantages of moving to cloud-based accounting
· Real-time data: If you can get real-time financial information about your business, you can take better and informed decisions. A cloud-based accounting solution like Giddh will not only get you real-time data but will also allow access to this information anytime and anywhere.
· Data Security: Cloud-based platforms adopt robust backup mechanisms to backup data. So you don’t have to worry about losing data in any event.
· Speed and Accuracy: You can certainly move between web pages faster than juggle between ledgers. And an online application allows you to enter or view information right when any transaction is done. You don’t have to wait to get back to the office and update the information.
· Collaboration: You can collaborate with other users by assigning them a login. The other users can log in from their location and update the information in the system.
· Environment-Friendly: By moving to a cloud-based platform, you will certainly be reducing your carbon footprint. This is because by doing away with the paper records, you will be saving trees.
· Scalability: You don’t have to hire more people to handle growth. Just get a web-based accounting solution like Giddh and manage the resources as necessary.
· Reduce Expenses: No more expenses on stationery items; no space required for storing the books.
· Profit-producing: Cloud-based accounting services will increase the efficiency and productivity of your system. This in turn will bring in more profits.
9 reasons why you should choose Giddh
· Short learning curve: Since the application is quite intuitive, you can hit the ground running. You can start using it right after you get your sign-in credentials.
· GST Compliance: Giddh provides precise GST calculation making your business GST compliant.
· Customization: Giddh offers services to customize the design and content of the invoice templates. These templates can also be saved and used later.
· Stay updated: Giddh is regularly updated with local and national tax and policy changes. You won’t have to bother about them.
· Use Permissions: Create different types of users with different levels of rights. Thus, you can control who sees the financial information and who make edits.
· Manage multiple companies: Create new companies from the same login and switch between them without having to log out of the application.
· Export Data: Export data from the application to your computer and store or share it any way you like.
· Import Data: If you manage your data in an excel sheet, you can import this data to Giddh. You won’t have to manually re-enter the data.
· Security: Share links to the accounting information through protected links. These links remain active only for a short period of time and thus prevent any unauthorized access.
Get your accounting in order and expect more blessings from the Goddess of Wealth.